Monday, November 24, 2008

I thought being single was supposed to be fun. Too bad retarded boys make it very unfun.

Even though I know I have a hard time telling people how I feel, I don't like to play games.
I'd much rather someone be honest with me than just completely stop talking to me and disappear into thin air.
Being lied to, or even having truths omitted, is one of my biggest pet peeves. Just because you don't actually tell me doesn't mean it's not lying.
And even if I don't like someone in that way, I'd still appreciate the honesty. I don't like losing friends, especially ones I was enjoying having.
Also, stupid schticks that guys pull to get girls are just that...stupid. I wish they wouldn't pretend like it's not some act...I maybe have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night.
I refuse to be humiliated any longer, I refuse to fall for immature routines. I'm not in high school anymore, I've grown up. I no longer will be made to feel stupid.
I'm sure part of it is actually my fault, but I'm learning that now. I'm realizing that I can't get too involved with people. Which is why I'll forever be guarded. Once I decide to break down that wall, I'll have made sure a million times over that I'm ready to do it and it's the right person.

I learn a little more about myself every single day.

0 comments: