Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow. It's been awhile.
I've finally finished moving to midtown,
and I'm beyond happy.
I've been working a lot, but in short shifts.
Sickness has come with the change in the weather.
Stupid cough, stupid sore throat, annoying headache.
It always comes with a vengeance.
And it's making me feel useless.


I love it here.
Even though I've mostly been lounging at the apartment,
I know that there's a whole different world outside.
One that doesn't have me hating it...as much.
I finally have my freedom,
and really only myself to think about for the first time
in a very long time.
It's refreshing.


I'm excited, I get to go to Santa Cruz to help on a shoot
for the Shockwave dancers' calendar this month.
I haven't been on a shoot in what seems like forever.
I miss it like crazy...I miss the studio.
Hopefully things pick up and I can go in some more.


Now I have to go back to vegging out on the couch.

1 comments:

Samantha Ward said...

midtown is so fun!
i would totally live there if i was still up north