Sunday, November 2, 2008

I feel so anxious for no reason.

That flutter in my stomach that tells me something is coming.
Anticipating absolutely nothing.
I want to cry, I need to cry.
My emotions have come down to watching dramas on TV so I can actually feel something.
Sad, no?
This numbness has become the norm.
Bad moods rule my life.

I feel so completely, utterly alone.
I have no shoulder to cry on anymore.
The one I do have, I can't tell the truth to.
I have to pretend nothing is wrong when I'm around him.
Which may be the hardest part,
and is probably contributing to why I feel this way.
Because here is this person who cares about me, who wants me to be honest,
and I have to suppress everything I'm feeling,
I have to put on this facade.
Therefore causing more pain and anguish for myself.
Such a conundrum.

My resolution is this;
I need to get away, alone. As ironic as that seems.
My time spent alone here has me suffocating.
Somewhere else, it might be a relief.
A nice day trip somewhere sounds fantastic.
Just an escape.
Something to help me clear my head,
I'm craving it.

0 comments: