Saturday, January 10, 2009

Women should respect other women.

It's just a given.
Especially if they're a friend to you and have done nothing to wrong you.

You say you're a "big girl" and can do what you want.
You're right, you're just that, a girl.
You're not a woman and you're definitely not a lady.
You are a child; a whiny, ignorant, dramatic child.

A woman doesn't try to get with her friend's ex boyfriend,
who she still lives with.
It's like the golden rule of friendships.
A woman has more respect than that for others...and for herself.
Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.
Grow up, get some morals.

If you keep living your life this way, you're in for a rude awakening.
When you treat people like this, it makes others not want to be your friend.
And it makes me want to murder you.
Why treat someone who has been nothing but good to you,
nothing but loyal, like this?

I counted you among my good friends - NEVER AGAIN.
Like the saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
I forgave you before.
You apologized and seemed completely genuine.
Obviously not.
It's apparent you think of no one but yourself.
You never have.
You're selfish, disrespectful, trashy, backstabbing, a liar, and a whore.
I have more class in my pinky finger than you'll ever have in your whole life.

You disgust me to no end.
And I can honestly say that I hate you.
You have major issues in life,
and need to take care of those.
Otherwise you're gonna be stuck as this shitty person.
Because that's what you are - a horrible person.

If you think he cares about you, you are insane.
Don't you realize he's only doing this to get back at me?
He's trying to place his thoughts somewhere else,
because he's in love with me.
So convince yourself otherwise,
which I'm sure you've already done, since you're crazy.

The moral of the story is:
GROW UP AND BECOME A FUCKING WOMAN.
ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS,
AND REALIZE THAT YOU CAN'T GO AROUND DOING WHAT YOU WANT
WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT.
THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE THINGS YOU DO,
AND KARMA IS A BITCH.

0 comments: