Monday, March 9, 2009

soooo, i couldn't conform to blogger's template for long.
i always have to tweak html.

anyway...
i saw the family on sunday for the gma's 60th birthday.
i've missed them all.
i realize it more every time i see them.
afterward i went to the baby store and mall with my mom & sissy.
love hanging out with them.
when i got home, i realized i had a missed call from my mom
and a text that simply said "call me"...hmm, weird.
so i called her back.
she told me i seem really unhappy and lonely up here.
i hadn't really thought about it until then, but i am.
i think it goes along with the whole routine of my life.
wake up. go to work. come home. veg out.
i mean, just going jogging with the dogs today made me feel awesome.
need me some hobbies.
as a whole, i love being back in sac.
but when i look at it in detail, i'm sad.
i am...(gasp) lonely.
and even though i hate to admit it,
i miss having someone to sleep next to.
hopefully he'll be up here tomorrow, so that should be nice.
ugh.
i just need to put myself out there, go out, meet people.
being painfully shy kinda hinders that.

so much for starting anew....
this sucks.

7 comments:

Short Chick said...

I would love if you considered changing the color of your font on your blog....it would make it so much easier to read :) :)

merc. said...

hmmm...what color is it for you? it's black on white for me.

Short Chick said...

It's a black background w/ like a dark gray font...I have to highlight it all to make it more read-able...but if it's normal for you I will accept it ;)

merc. said...

ahhh, boo. i wonder why it's like that for you. what browser do you use? it's probably stupid safari on my mac.

Short Chick said...

I use Internet Explorer, but you can keep it I will deal :) Oh, BTW I'm a Yelp buddy if you didn't know, not some strange stalker haha

I think your background on your blog is pretty anyway, so don't worry about it if it's a hassle

merc. said...

i changed it. i figured you probably weren't the only one having issues with it ;)
& what's your name on yelp?

Short Chick said...

Ok, cool thanks! I'm Danika C. on Yelp...(Pronounced: Duh-knee-kuh) have a good one ;)