Friday, April 10, 2009

every once in awhile i get on these kicks
where i just can't stand people and
the morals that our society is missing.
the lack of integrity, of manners, of ethics.
my generation seriously saddens me.
we're a bunch of inconsiderate assholes.
i meet so many people my age who just
don't care about anyone but themselves.
my parents & grandparents raised me to
always have manners and always treat
others as i would like to be treated.
as much as i hate people as a whole,
i still try to be a good person, i still try
to be nice to everyone. i feel it's a virtue.
i'm not perfect by any means, but i really
do try my best every single day.
so when i deal with others who have zero
respect, it hurts. it hurts that our world
just keeps getting worse and worse.
all this hate, all this hostility. it sucks.
i couldn't even imagine bringing a child
into this crappy world.
i'm sad that my nephew will have to deal
with these other kids who just continue
to get worse. and that my little sister
is already having to deal with them at six.
these kids will grow into the kids who
don't say "please" or "thank you",
which turns into disrespecting their parents,
their teachers, their peers.
and then growing into having respect for
absolutely no one.

moral of the story:
be nice to others. control your children.
& remember that no one else wants to hear
the music that you play in your car.




ps - i'm kinda in love with demi lovato's album.
shoot me.

1 comments:

Brianna said...

this was a good entry.
i was nodding in agreement the whole time.
thanks for the comment.
drinks soon!!!